This desk pad is ideal for executive desks in offices of professional studios and companies.
It can be used both as a desk cover and as a soft writing surface, ensuring an efficient and comfortable working experience.
In the larger versions, it can hold both keyboard and mouse, ensuring the latter a large space of movement.
In the smaller size, it is perfect for furnishing meeting or conference rooms.
The surface is made of fine real leather produced in Italian tanneries, and offers a pleasant touch sensation.
The bottom is covered with a scratchproof and non-slip fabric that allows a stable grip on different types of surfaces, from wood to metal to glass.
The refinement of the matching tailored stitching enhances the skilled craftsmanship.
This desk pad is entirely produced in Italy, by a handicraft company that has great experience in the working of leather, and takes care of every single production detail, from the cutting of the materials to the final packaging.
MEASURES AND WEIGHTS
• 50x35: cm 50 x 35 x 0,4 - kg 0,5.
• 70x50: cm 70 x 50 x 0,4 - kg 0,9.
Black - Orange Brown - Dark Brown - Anthracite Grey - Taupe Grey - Beige - Burgundy Red - Ferrari Red - White - Blue - Green - Yellow.
* Colours may differ from the original depending on the device and the resolution of the screen.
• Surface made of fine real leather produced in Italian tanneries.
• Strong internal structure made of cellulosic material.
• Bottom made of scratchproof and non-slip fabric.
• Matching perimeter stitching.
• Entirely handmade in Italy.
With the proper care you will be able to preserve the beauty of your Eglooh accessory over time.
All you have to do is follow a few simple instructions.
• Real leather is a natural material that is sensitive to light, damp and water.
• To keep your real leather product in perfect condition avoid exposing it to high temperatures or direct sunlight for extended periods.
• In case of contact with water, dry immediately with a smooth, soft cloth.
• For cleaning, we recommend an initial wipe with a damp cloth. Shortly afterwards you can use a cotton ball soaked in a small amount of cleansing milk to remove the accumulated dirt.
• Let it dry, without using heat sources or direct sunlight to accelerate the process.
• Never use solvents such as alcohol or alkaline acids, oils, degreasers, abrasive cleaners, furniture polish, varnish or ammonia.
• Our products are always shipped from Italy.
• Delivery times and cost may differ depending on the country of destination.
• Times refer to days between shipping and delivery.
• The cost refers to a single piece of the product. In the case of more than one piece there may be a slight increase.
Times -> 1-2 working days.
Cost -> € 5.00.
Times -> 3-7 working days.
Cost -> from € 9.00 (depending on country of destination).
Times -> 5-7 working days.
Cost -> € 17.00.
The return window is 30 days from the date you received your order.
More information on the process can be found in the section Returns & Refunds.
Let's make together the customised accessory for you.