Pen Holder Minerva
Square pen holder made of bonded leather.
Internal covering made of soft microfibre.
It is the ideal complement for organising your work space: pens, pencils, markers and highlighters will all find a place in this pen holder.
It takes up little space and has an excellent capacity, thus perfectly combining aesthetics and practicality.
It can be combined with other office accessories by Eglooh, such as desk pads, mouse pads, valet trays, paper trays, in order to have a complete and refined set.
The external covering is made of bonded leather, a material that is easy to clean and has a high resistance to wear and tear.
The internal part is covered with microfibre, which offers a pleasant soft feeling.
The solid structure is made of cellulosic technical material, and provides balance and stability on the desk top.
This pen holder is entirely produced in Italy, by a handicraft company that has great experience in the working of leather, and takes care of every single production detail, from the cutting of the materials to the final packaging.
MEASURES AND WEIGHTS
• cm 7 x 7 x H.9,5 - kg 0,15.
Black - Orange Brown - Dark Brown - Anthracite Grey - Taupe Grey - Dove Grey - Beige - Burgundy Red - Ferrari Red - White.
* Colours may differ from the original depending on the device and the resolution of the screen.
• Covering made of bonded leather.
• Strong internal structure made of cellulosic material.
• Internal covering and bottom made of soft microfibre.
• Entirely handmade in Italy.
With the proper care you will be able to preserve the beauty of your Eglooh accessory over time.
All you have to do is follow a few simple instructions.
• To keep your bonded leather product in perfect condition avoid exposing it to high temperatures or direct sunlight for extended periods.
• In case of contact with water, dry immediately with a smooth, soft cloth.
• For cleaning, we recommend an initial wipe with a damp cloth. Shortly afterwards you can use cleaning milk to remove stubborn stains.
• Let it dry, without using heat sources or direct sunlight to accelerate the process.
• Never use solvents such as alcohol or alkaline acids, oils, degreasers, abrasive cleaners, furniture polish, varnish or ammonia.
• Our products are always shipped from Italy.
• Delivery times and cost may differ depending on the country of destination.
• Times refer to days between shipping and delivery.
• The cost refers to a single piece of the product. In the case of more than one piece there may be a slight increase.
Times -> 1-2 working days.
Cost -> € 5.00.
Times -> 3-7 working days.
Cost -> from € 9.00 (depending on country of destination).
Times -> 5-7 working days.
Cost -> € 17.00.
The return window is 30 days from the date you received your order.
More information on the process can be found in the section Returns & Refunds.
Let's make together the customised accessory for you.